FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What makes your sandals different from other wooden sandals?
Sedette's sandals were designed to be vegan from the start. We have developed a unique wooden sole that allows us to use textiles instead of leather to create a unique, animal-free, wooden sandal.
2. What are your sandals made of?
- Soles: Natural beech wood
- Textiles: Linen/cotton or polyester/cotton blend
- Lining: PU
- Heel Patch: PU
- Outsole: Rubber
- Stitching: Cotton
- Ankle tie: Polyester/cotton blend
- Glue: Fully synthetic
3. Are all of your sandals vegan?
Yes! We are dedicated to providing super cute animal free products.
4. I've never bought wooden clogs before. What should I expect?
You should expect an attractive, durable pair of sandals! We strive to make our sandals stylish and versatile. The sandal uppers will stretch a bit as you wear them and become more comfortable. Since our sandals are handmade every pair will be different - slight wood color variations and natural markings can be expected and are signs of their uniqueness. No one will have a pair of sandals quite like yours!
5. The dowels/wooden pins poke out from the sides of the shoes, is this normal?
Yes! This is normal and expected. The dowels/wooden pins will often not be flush with the side of the shoe. There will be some variation as these are handcrafted, but this is a part of the beauty of Sedette's original design.
6. What size should I buy?
Sedette sandals run true to size. We recommend sizing up to the next larger size if you fall between sizes or if you have a wider foot. Please see our fit guide for more information and if you are still unsure email us at email@example.com.
7. What size does your cover model have and what size sandal is she wearing?
Olga wears a US 8 shoe and is wearing a US 8 Sedette Sandal.